1. It's a proven fact that kids and young adults respond to a mediator/outsider better than their own parents or legal guardians.
2. In order to achieve, you must believe!
3. Birds of the same feathers, flock together!
4. If a dog will bring a bone, so shall he carry one!
5. Money and a fool will soon depart!
6. Seek wisdom and knowledge.
7. Leaders are developed through trials and tribulations.
8. If the grass is greener, the water bill is higher.
9. If you are on time, you are late!
10. Listen to yourself (Intuition)
11.Listen to your parents, grandparents or guardian, "experience is the only situation, where you get the test before the lesson" .
12. There is nothing new under the sun, history repeats itself.
13. 1 bird in the hands is better than 2 in the bush! security
14. The only time you should look down on another person is to help them up!
15. If you see a problem and don't try to correct it, you just became part of the problem!
16. Listen, follow instructions and don't quit! (Evander "The Real Deal" Holyfield)
17.Strive to learn something new each and every day.
18.Can't anyone take what you know, seek/gain knowledge !
19.The early bird catches the worm!
20. 2 Men were looking through bars, one saw mud, the other saw stars!
21. every person in your circle isn't in your corner. The circle gets smaller when things starts to go wrong!
22.Better a little with a clear mind than to have plenty and can't sleep at night.
23. Why would you want to have an occupation where you need a gun that's not
24.Pray without ceasing!
25. Patience and faith are parallel , It
's impossible to please GOD without FAITH !
26. " Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you.” - William A. Ward (1921-1994)
27. " If it takes compliments for you to survive in this world; you will die from criticism"
28. "Society don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.
29. One must love themselves before one can love anyone else
30. Love is a boomerang: that's only a cliché, most people with a BIG heart are always getting treated the worse!
31. Good Judgement Comes From Experience....And Experience? Well that comes from poor judgement "Neil Kennedy"
32. Choices and Decisions all come with consequences, think about the positive and the negative before you make a decision? choose wisely and what ever happens was meant to be
Within A2A Inc. We have fun while we learn . Everyone pays attention when it's fun and enjoyable. A2A Inc. uses humor along with real life situations to explain to all clients to learn from other people mistakes and to mimic good habits from others also. Regardless of what a person does, good or bad, one can learn from the situation.
A2A Inc. is a non profit organization that not only mentor but, we train boys and girls basketball and the main focus is off the court. We teach leadership, hard work, teamwork, tenacity, and respect for authority, therefore, your client will be better prepared for society once they depart from your roof ! Big C has team up NBA All Star and 2 times NBA defensive player of the year "Super Sidney Moncrief". Sidney is a NBA Hall of Fame finalist for 2017.